Prior to joining Michael Best Strategies, Jeff was the managing partner of Sage Solutions. In that role, he successfully advanced clients’ political interests through Sage Solutions’ four divisions, focusing on government solutions, political solutions, event management, and data analytics.
Jeff’s Expertise: Government Relations, Public Policy, Resource Development, Healthcare, Energy & Environment, and Transportation
Jeff previously served as a senior policy advisor and communications director in Congress, and as executive director of the Utah Republican Party. He served as a Republican National Committee staff member for two Republican National Conventions and was a consultant for several high-level campaigns across the country.
ADDITIONAL KEY EXPERIENCE
- Leading energy lobbyist in Utah.
- Served as a senior policy advisor and communications director in Congress.
- Served as executive director of the Utah Republican Party.
- Served as a Republican National Committee staff member for two Republican National Conventions.
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science – Political Science
Jeff’s affiliations during his professional career:
- Brigham Young University Political Affairs Society
- Informed Voter Project
- Red Leaf Resources, Inc.
- Salt Lake Chamber Energy & Minerals Task Force
- Utah Capitol Hill Association
- Utah Prison Relocation Commission
- Utah Alternative Fuel Vehicles Task Force
- Utah Sage Grouse Plan Implementation Committee